"Fly Lines - how to make them"

Tips from The Eclectic Angler's monthly Newsletter.

"Fly Lines - how to make them"

Postby eclecticguy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:24 pm

Learn how to make your own fly lines and tenkara lines with John Betts' unique (and simple) line making method!

"Fly Lines - how to make them" by John Betts & Michael Hackney

Now available for PRE-ORDER!

We are pleased to announce that Fly Lines is available for pre-ordering and is expected to ship the first week of May! With your order, we'll email you a list of materials and tools required so you can start to gather them before the book ships. The Eclectic Angler will also be carrying the braid and needles used to make these lines.

Cheers,
Michael
My blog: www.EclecticGuy.com
The Reelsmith's Primer, reelsmithing materials, reels, lines and other items: www.EclecticAngler.com
eclecticguy
Site Admin

Re: "Fly Lines - how to make them"

Postby tightlines » Mon May 12, 2014 10:33 am

Hello Michael,
I've been enjoy starting to read John Betts "Fly Lines-how to make them" which includes your supplement..Amazing piece of work.. so much information you fellows share... Thank You
John says
I don't think I'm so terribly clever...
that is an understatement he indeed is Clever and an Artist...
tightlines

Postby eclecticguy » Mon May 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Thanks! I agree, John is "terribly clever"! I am so fortunate to call him friend and talk to him at least once or twice a week. He's a true Renaissance Man.

cheers,
Michael
My blog: www.EclecticGuy.com
The Reelsmith's Primer, reelsmithing materials, reels, lines and other items: www.EclecticAngler.com
eclecticguy
Site Admin

Postby tightlines » Mon May 12, 2014 1:55 pm

Wish you guy's would Pod-Cast those talks as there must be a lot of interesting remembrances with all the people John and you have met through the years....Streams that you have fished and I can dream about fishing.... even fishing at below zero weather.... :mrgreen:
tightlines

Return to Tips