Updated presentation!

Here is a collection of useful information and links to help you get started with reelsmithing.

Updated presentation!

Postby eclecticguy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:55 pm

I've updated the Reelsmithing presentation to include detailed comments on each slide. This presentation consists of 65 slides that describe my entire process for building reels with hand tools. It covers tools, materials and techniques.
My blog: www.EclecticGuy.com
The Reelsmith's Primer, reelsmithing materials, reels, lines and other items: www.EclecticAngler.com
eclecticguy
Site Admin

Re: Updated presentation!

Postby RJD » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:37 pm

That is an exceptional introduction concerning the reel making process. Great job!

Ron
RJD

Postby eclecticguy » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Thanks Ron! I've been using this for my demonstrations and workshops with great feedback. I do want to do an audio recording over it and maybe some video clips of some of the techniques.

cheers,
Michael
The Reelsmith's Primer, reelsmithing materials, reels, lines and other items: www.EclecticAngler.com
eclecticguy
Site Admin

Postby mieser_12 » Tue May 06, 2014 2:12 pm

Very nice presentation...i like that one.....hope i can restart building reels as soon as possible after watching it

Best regards from germany....

Ps: I think it is a pity we had not the oportunity to met each other while you were in germany last year....
mieser_12

Postby eclecticguy » Tue May 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Hello, and thank you. Yes, it was. I have a few German friends that I would like to visit. I am hoping to return again next year and will make sure to plan ahead next time!

Cheers,
Michael
eclecticguy
Site Admin

Return to Getting Started